TERMS & CONDITIONS OF ENROLMENT
ENROLMENTS CLOSE 7 DAYS BEFORE COURSE COMMENCEMENT
- Students are required to complete an enrolment form before commencing study. All personal information is strictly confidential and will not be given to external parties without written permission. Information provided will be used by SLA Academy and its entities (Encore Beauty Pty Ltd and SLA Makeup Studio) for general student communication and course planning.
- Students must inform the Academy of any changes to their personal information and payment details.
- Students under the age of 18 must have a parent or legal guardian sign the enrolment form.
- Upon completion of enrolment procedure, students must commit to all scheduled classes of their course. Students must understand that 100% attendance is required to achieve their SLA Academy certificates. If attendance is compromised, students can submit a request to repeat a class at their cost and the Academy Principals discretion.
Course fees must be paid 7 days prior to course commencement date
Fees can be paid by:
- Direct bank transfer into Encore Beauty Bank Account
- Credit Card
- Personal or Bank Cheque
- A non-refundable deposit of 20% of the total course cost will be taken at time of enrolment. Guarantee of course placement will not be guaranteed until deposit is received.
- All course fees must be paid by 7 days prior to course commencement or their enrolment will be cancelled.
- For students using deferred payment plans, failure to keep to approved payment schedule may result in terminated enrolment or suspension from course.
- SLA Academy does not give refunds on course fees and the enrolled student (or Guardian for under 18s) acknowledges that these are reasonable terms given the difficulties that arise from short notice cancellations and subsequent administration costs.
- If a student cannot complete a course for personal or health related reasons and course fees have been paid in full, course completion can be deferred subject to approval from Academy Principal.
- If total class number is less than 4 students, by the closure of enrolment, the SLA Academy reserves the right to postpone, reschedule or cancel the class. If a class is cancelled, the Academy will offer a replacement class at an alternative date. If the Academy decides against rescheduling a class, the student may be offered a refund on fees or a store credit at the discretion of the Academy Principal.
- The SLA Academy and its entities welcome applicants with disability and are bound by the Privacy Act so that information will only be disclosed to ensure communication, planning and positive student experience is maintained.
All applications, appeals and complaints must be issued in writing with relevant and sufficient supporting evidence is supplied. The SLA Academy and its staff will endeavour to achieve positive outcomes in accordance to company policy, the Fair Trade Act and the Competition and Consumer Act 2010.